Friday, October 15

Launching my Blog



Alright, now that I finally have more time on my hands, I have decided to try blogging. It doesn't seem to be hard.  How can it be hard?  All you have to do is find a space, and type away!  


Now that I've got my blogspot set up, there is a need to fill it up with 'posts'.  Let's Go! 


...
...
...


uh-oh.  


my mind is racing now.  What should I write?  What am I supposed to write about?  I have lots on my mind, but do I spill everything out?  There's too much on my mind.  There might not be enough space.  Yeah, I need to edit.  But what should I choose to include and edit out?


Ok, I will try to organize my thoughts.  Maybe I can find the magic topic hiding beneath the synapses. I am going to start by answering these questions


"What the hell am I doing with this blog?"  
"Who will read my blog?"  better yet 
"Who do I want to be reading my blog?"  
"What's my theme?"


Ok now... let's take it one question at a time.


...
...
...


whaaa!!!  I can't do it.  Not now, I guess.


I'll park my keyboard for now.


maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?