Wednesday, March 9

the entrepreneur in me


Despite being a self-claimed anti-social, I have managed to exercise my artistic and enterprising skills without having to deal with customers face to face.  Since I left work several months ago, I have established 3 storefronts online showcasing my crafting skills and my newly explored entrepreneurial potentials.  


image from getty


i love lavender and I sew them into most of the products I handcraft.  
Please check out my store:






i have also joined the artistic community in etsy.  sales on this site comes secondary to the company of artisans i keep on this online community.






i also resell stuff from overseas and bring it closer to home for my kababayans.  Follow these next two links to check out my commercial sites:







Please do not hesitate to leave some love on your visit.  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?